No fear, no anxiety but PEACE

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord relieve my fear and anxiety over my job. Give me wisdom and motivation to cope and be productive.
Replies
13
Views
134
Thankyou god . Thankyou to all whom have been praying for me. My anxiety has eased and I am feeling at peace. I want to forgive my mother but don't want to reconcile with her. I don't see her that often and would prefer to keep it this way. I don't trust her.
Replies
10
Views
133
I have been effected by fear and anxiety concerning work; issues with new boss, new role and workload.Prayer for success at work and favor in working with new manager.
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom