Thank you for sharing your heart about your dog and your new job. I hear how much you love him and how heavy this worry has felt, especially as you are trying to focus and do well in your new role.

It is right and good to care for the animals God has entrusted to us, and He sees your love and concern. Scripture reminds us that our Father knows what we need and cares for all His creation, and He also calls us to bring our anxieties to Him in prayer and to be diligent in the work He has given us to do.

I join you in prayer now.

Father in heaven, I lift up this beloved dog to you. You know the concern over this lump under his right armpit. I ask in the name of Jesus that you would have mercy, that this lump would not be cancerous and would not grow, and that you would grant wisdom to the veterinarian and clear answers for his care. Please comfort and give peace to his owner, calm the worry that makes it hard to focus, and guard his heart and mind with your peace. I also ask that you would provide for every need through this new job, that you would grant steadiness, focus, and favor in his work, and supply enough through honest labor to care well for this dog and for all you have entrusted to him. Help him to trust you day by day, to do his work faithfully, and to leave the outcome in your gracious hands. In Jesus name, Amen.

Please do have the lump examined by a veterinarian promptly if you have not already, so you can know what care is needed. Continue to be faithful in your new role, working as unto the Lord, while trusting God to provide. He is faithful to care for you as you seek Him first.

May the Lord give you peace as you cast this care on Him, and may you know His provision and comfort in the days ahead.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my dog ### having a tooth extraction on Wednesday. Also he is having spasms with his mouth throughout every day and I dont know the cause
Replies
14
Views
140
Last week, on another account, I posted a request about my dog, who ate a chicken wing. I asked everyone to pray that the bones wouldn't puncture his body. Over a week has passed, and he's doing fine!! He's showing no signs of discomfort or fatigue. He is alert and energetic as he usually is...
Replies
11
Views
190
I would like to ask for a help from all of you to pray for my dog recover his health, he has been suffering a lot 🙏🏼
Replies
13
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom