Love Jesus above anything else in life.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Mark 12:30-31 (KJV): And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name, teach me how to love You with all my heart, and with all my soul, and with all my mind, and with all my strength. Thank You Jesus!

O God, help us to see those wonderful things you have stored for us. To love You more than anything else in this world and love others just as Jesus did.
Amen!!I receive all the good things God in store for me.dear father plz send the angles to gather all the lost things the devil has taken frm me(us)in Jesu's name.we plead yo blood Jesus over our lives.plant love&love more a abundant for one another in our hearts.

Mark 12:30-31 (KJV): And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name, teach me how to love You with all my heart, and with all my soul, and with all my mind, and with all my strength. Thank You Jesus!
Amen!!!

Similar Requests

• Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
His word is true and all those wonderful promises will come to pass sooner than we think. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also. So, let us all exalt the name of the Lord our God. This world is not our home, We are just tenants here. The Landlord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are weaving the tapestry of our own life, it is so important to put Jesus promises first in our life. Do not spin on the tapestry of your past, it is gone and will never return. See and taste the future. It is coming with blessings and love when you trust in Jesus alone. Even in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom