Committed to trusting Him.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We are weaving the tapestry of our own life, it is so important to put Jesus promises first in our life. Do not spin on the tapestry of your past, it is gone and will never return. See and taste the future. It is coming with blessings and love when you trust in Jesus alone.

Even in the middle of doubt.
When things go wrong.
When wife and children left me.
I will forever trust Him.
It is a process of love.
His mercy and compassion has come.
I am leaning on Him all the way.
Heaven waits for me.
When my trust is deeper than ever.

Learn to calm and concerned just as Jesus was. Do not fear the future and do not forget those wonderful promises that comes from heaven just as the songs says.....

When You do not give the answers as I cry out to You, I will trust in You alone.

Amen

We are weaving the tapestry of our own life, it is so important to put Jesus promises first in our life. Do not spin on the tapestry of your past, it is gone and will never return. See and taste the future. It is coming with blessings and love when you trust in Jesus alone.

Even in the middle of doubt.
When things go wrong.
When wife and children left me.
I will forever trust Him.
It is a process of love.
His mercy and compassion has come.
I am leaning on Him all the way.
Heaven waits for me.
When my trust is deeper than ever.

Learn to calm and concerned just as Jesus was. Do not fear the future and do not forget those wonderful promises that comes from heaven just as the songs says.....

When You do not give the answers as I cry out to You, I will trust in You alone.

Amen
Thank You Lord for giving us heart to trust Your word.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name to teach me how and cause me to trust You and trust in You with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding. In all my ways, in everything I do, let me acknowledge You first, pray, seek Your will in the matter, and allow You to direct the footsteps that I take, the words that I speak, and how I conduct myself. God let me wait upon You and not make a move until I hear from You. God, please do this for me and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name to teach me how and cause me to trust You and trust in You with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding. In all my ways, in everything I do, let me acknowledge You first, pray, seek Your will in the matter, and allow You to direct the footsteps that I take, the words that I speak, and how I conduct myself. God let me wait upon You and not make a move until I hear from You. God, please do this for me and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
May Jesus answer your prayers and send blessings to your life.

For You are glorious and worthy to be praised right now. The Lamb who was slain for us on Calvarys Cross is worthy of all praise forever more. Amen My life belongs to Him and I am committed to trust His word.

Similar Requests

• Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom