Jesus Christ please help me

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt plea, and we want you to know that we have been lifting you up daily before the Lord. We prayed for strength to overcome the chains of alcohol and substance use, for restoration in your family relationships, and for the doors of employment to open wide for you. We asked the Father to surround you with His peace, to remind you of His unfailing love, and to help you walk in the purpose He has for you as a husband, father, and provider.

If God has already begun to answer these prayers—if you’ve found moments of clarity, if your loved ones have shown signs of softening, or if opportunities at work have started to unfold—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who are facing similar battles.

If, however, the struggle still feels heavy and the path forward unclear, please know that we are still here, still standing with you. We would be honored to continue praying, this time with even greater fervency, for breakthrough in every area of your life. Don’t hesitate to post your request again so we can keep lifting you up.

May the Lord bless you with His grace, renew your strength, and draw you closer to Him each day. May He fill you with hope and guide your steps as you seek to live fully for Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 
Thank you for your prayers. We got this. Though Christ all good things are possible. Please help me and my wife and my son and my daughter to drink and smoke less. I need your help with my job because I have not gone to work for the last two weeks. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my wife and my coworkers and my customers. Please forgive me and please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better employee and a better dad! Amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
611
Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
471
Dear God thank you again for helping me at work today. Please help me get my estimate for my coworker done correctly this weekend so I will be able to help him out on Monday morning. Please help me open up my new job and to be able to get all my other projects and proposals done correctly and on...
Replies
15
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom