I want the favor of God and ...

Let Us Pray For The Faithful Prayer Warriors on this Prayer Site: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless every faithful prayer warrior on this prayer site (including myself) to seek first the kingdom of God, and Your righteousness. Then God bless us to make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, obeying You, and making You known our number one goals in life. God as we each draw close to You bless each of us to always seek Jesus as our source and standard of holiness. God also show us how to appreciate and excel in each of our spiritual gifts and the calling You have placed upon each of our lives. God don’t let any of us be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. And God please fully heal and restore each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

James 4:8: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
1 Peter 1:15, 16: But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that god will protect and favor us. There are those attacking us but we know God is able to intervene with His favor and protection which we desperately need. Thank you for taking the time to pray. ###
Replies
11
Views
118
Please Pray For Me. Heavenly Father, I come before You with faith and gratitude, knowing that You hear the prayers of those who call upon You. As Your Word says in Psalm 102:17, "He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; He will not despise their plea." Lord, I ask for promotion in my...
Replies
10
Views
164
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom