I have a ### years daughter and ###.

Noeth

Disciple of Prayer
I have a ### years daughter and ### months son. My daughter asks about a house. Now we live in a rent house. My request is when will we have our home?? It's her dream and I want that God should make her dream true. PRAYERS FOR OUR HEALTH N ###
 
I have a ### years daughter and ### months son. My daughter asks about a house. Now we live in a rent house. My request is when will we have our home?? It's her dream and I want that God should make her dream true. PRAYERS FOR OUR HEALTH AND HOUSE
Commit all your situations in God's Almighty hand and keep on praising God but not to complain.
Lord Jesus Christ may You attend to the cries of my dear neighbour's situations, in Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
Commit all your situations in God's Almighty hand and keep on praising God but not to complain.
Lord Jesus Christ may You attend to the cries of my dear neighbour's situations, in Jesus'Name I pray, amen.
Amen Thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please where you pray for my daughter. As she's going into you too, and she's been split from her 2 best friends and her favourite teacher she wanted. She hasn't got him. He was really good with her. The new, all her medical problems and her learning and she's upset that he's not with him. The...
Replies
11
Views
269
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
224
Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom