I ask for prayer for healing and ...

Kentae45

Humble Prayer Partner
I ask for prayer for healing and I pray that my ### comes back and she reaches out to me I’m going to stop worrying and stressing and leave it in God’s hands I ask that he watches over her and keep her out of harm’s way. I just wants her home in Jesus name I pray amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I ask for prayer for healing and I pray that my ### comes back and she reaches out to me I’m going to stop worrying and stressing and leave it in God’s hands I ask that He watches over her and keep her out of harms way. I just wants her home in Jesus name I pray amen
May God hear you I prophecy in Jesus might name AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cats been sick a week ago and then got better for a time and now is seeming like she's sick again, and no matter how hard I try I can't stop crying. She's my baby I've had for ### years and I'm just so worried about her. I'm so afraid of losing her.. Can someone please pray for her.. And pray...
Replies
14
Views
229
Prayers for ### complete healing, she is battling breast cancer. Asking for prayer for complete healing of her body. I know God is able. Thank you!!!!!! She is having a hard time, we need healing prayers. Please pray for. She has now been admitted into the hospital . ### her mom for strength...
Replies
11
Views
136
We was happy together I believe in my heart outside influences or evil try separate us from each other we was in love with each other from first time we met it's almost been 8 years in last couple weeks my girlfriend seemed different angry and stubborn not resting having nightmares and a lil...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom