Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Life changes all the time but this virus changed our existence the way Jesus wanted to change.
Now we pray more than ever before.
We can share with all our friends on line Jesus, the center of all joy, peace and happiness.
More time to read Gods word and memorize the Psalms, the Ten Commandments and the Beatitutes.
More time with our family and pets.

Change is a challenge full of opportunities to learn who we really are.
Change is change of mind and of attitude toward death and eternity.
Change has become a way of life.
Change is to walk in the way of solitude and be close to the heart of the Lord.
To seek Him day and night.
To tell Him how much we love Him, praise Him and a time to adore His holy name.
Change is to see the way that lead us all to heaven.

This virus is telling us who we are, where we are going and to whom we really belong.

Here in Florida Paxton I am amazed at how many people 1. Won't wear a mask while riding our mass transit for FREE, 2. Insist on violating the social distancing, 3. Cough into a (merely symbolic) rolled fist two inches from their mouth or nose = no help at all when covering sneezes and coughs in the crook of your arm would. As far as the Lord and corona virus???????? Father THANK YOU for this thing being less than it seemed it would be. Grateful for Your mercy on us all. Help our fellow man repent of their sins so You will heal our land please. Let this United States, this whole world, boldly declare JESUS ALONE IS LORD and vote God's word and KNOW and learn and live in Your word please. I pray this in Jesus' name and good health and life in Jesus for now and eternity for Paxton. Amen! Sent 2:46 pm EST Friday 6/12/2020

Some people have responded well during the virus, drawn closer to God, and taken time to increase their knowledge of God's Word, prayer and outreach. I would venture to say that is not true of the majority of believers. Some have a much greater reliance on personal connection, small groups, Bible studies, church services and personal interaction. These people have drifted. I pray for the entire body to be strengthened with power and might by the Spirit in the inner person, for wisdom and understanding, and for churches to be able to follow up and make house calls when needed (especially for the elderly and those who are more off-grid), IJN

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul. He sends rain on the good and the evil ones. He makes the sun shine over everyone. He will comfort your troubled soul when you know that someone has died due to this pandemic that is all over us. I love Jesus more than ever before. The quaratine has worked for me in a positive way. I have drawn closer to God than I have ever before. Fear not, worry no more. Jesus is in control of everything. If He calls you home to heaven.... then... His will be done. Looking forward to see Jesus face to face. He is waiting for you and for me at the gates of heaven to welcome us all home.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus clearly told all of us. Thou shall not die, but live. This time without an end is an infinity in which each one of us will reach and stay there until Jesus will call us again to do His will. Let us all begin to do what we want to do. The glory of the Lord will shine through anything...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come and fill our hearts with joy and peace, send healing and mercy, we need You today and will need You for ages to come. When Jesus touches our heart. Healing comes along. His touch is an eternal touch. Full of blessings and help. There is nothing lacking anymore. His touch is final and a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all be in prayer to God almighty to deliver us from the new Covid variant BA.2.86 called Pirola and it is more transmissible with fatigue, aches and altered senses of smell and taste. I was having aches all over my body and I was in prayer for deliverance from this variants that is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom