The Pirola virus coming our way.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let us all be in prayer to God almighty to deliver us from the new Covid variant BA.2.86 called Pirola and it is more transmissible with fatigue, aches and altered senses of smell and taste. I was having aches all over my body and I was in prayer for deliverance from this variants that is coming along. Only Jesus can send healing and mercy to all of us who are going through a hard time with our health.

For You o Lord are glorious.
And worthy to be praised.
Healing and protection comes from You.
No one else can look after us.
Only God who created us.
Can take away all sickness of our heart.

Know the virus and the wound it causes to your body, recognize the pain it causes and take it to Jesus who is the best doctor we can have. He healed lepers, gave sight to the blind and the lame walked. He can do wonders in our life. Let us all reflect and retain the lessons we have learned. The wounds leave bitter memories but Jesus can take away all sadness and pain it has caused.

He heals the brokenhearted and binds the binds up their wounds.
Psalm 147.3

Let my heart be the temple of Your Spirit, let my spirit feel the warmth of Your embrace, le me be a holy habitation, where Your Spìrit is pleased to dwell. Yes Lord, we need Your healing hand all over us and protect us from illness that will come in the future.
Amen

Let us all be in prayer to God almighty to deliver us from the new Covid variant BA.2.86 called Pirola and it is more transmissible with fatigue, aches and altered senses of smell and taste. I was having aches all over my body and I was in prayer for deliverance from this variants that is coming along. Only Jesus can send healing and mercy to all of us who are going through a hard time with our health.

Only God who created us.

Know the virus and the wound it causes to your body, recognize the pain it causes and take it to Jesus who is the best doctor we can have. He healed lepers, gave sight to the blind and the lame walked. He can do wonders in our life. Let us all reflect and retain the lessons we have learned. The wounds leave bitter memories but Jesus can take away all sadness and pain it has caused.

Psalm 147.3

Let my heart be the temple of Your Spirit, let my spirit feel the warmth of Your embrace, le me be a holy habitation, where Your Spìrit is pleased to dwell. Yes Lord, we need Your healing hand all over us and protect us from illness that will come in the future.
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
amen Lor ddleive rusw form all covid and its variants pleas eint henameo fthe Lord Jeus chirst. pelae also pray i am delvere dof coornaphobia. pelase int henameof the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus will deliver us from all kinds of variants that come our way. Just be in prayer and ask the Lord to deliver us from this torment.

Only God who created us.

Psalm 147.3

Amen
Dear God, send healing to those who have this virus. We love You and we believe Your word. I am the One who healeth you.

Similar Requests

• Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
Prayers for my 2 year old grand daughter she caught a virus in her mouth and shes in a lot of pain with it shes not eaten in days. They only gave her a mouth wash for her mouth for the pain and its not helping much she needs gods healing hands to take this away from her to heal and be normal again<
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom