Let us all open our hearts to happiness and joy.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that comes to your mind. We are children of the light, we are not children of the night, Jesus, the Light of the world is leading our path to heaven. Let us all walk in the sunshine of summer and smell the roses that God created for us to admire, then we will fly into the blueness of the sky to see and feel heaven.

Bless the Lord o my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Psalm 103.1

Then true happiness and joy shall overflow our hearts and life. Everything will change for the better. Let us all discover the true source of happiness and joy. It is found in the Fountain of joy, Jesus our dear Lord wants to give to all of us.

Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that comes to your mind. We are children of the light, we are not children of the night, Jesus, the Light of the world is leading our path to heaven. Let us all walk in the sunshine of summer and smell the roses that God created for us to admire, then we will fly into the blueness of the sky to see and feel heaven.

Bless the Lord o my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Psalm 103.1

Then true happiness and joy shall overflow our hearts and life. Everything will change for the better. Let us all discover the true source of happiness and joy. It is found in the Fountain of joy, Jesus our dear Lord wants to give to all of us.
Amen. We need heavens touch in our life, may Jesus fill our hearts with joy and peace as we face climate change and inflation.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. He is the Savior of my soul. My Jesus, o my Jesus. He really is my Savior and Lord. How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a heavenly gift coming down from heaven. Joy that overflows our soul because Jesus lives in our heart and His joy comes out to our eyes, ears and mouth. Smile so others will smile along with you. Only Jesus can give us this wonderful gift of a satisfied confidence in Him. He will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is the sweetest name of all. He want us all full of peace, joy and happiness in our life. He wants us to have the best in our life and at the end of our life He will take us all home to heaven. In a world of kindnes to all. With hearts aligns with Gods heart. Understanding grows up to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom