Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

womobewo

Prayer Warrior
LORD, I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR FORGIVING ME OF ALL MY SINS. I THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME AND MAKING ME YOUR DAUGHTER. I THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU, FOR YOU ALONE ARE TRULY, DESERVING OF ALL PRAISE. BLESSINGS AND GREATNESS FLOW ETERNALLY FROM YOU ALONE. AMEN. LORD, WHAT I AM ASKING FROM YOU IS THAT MY ### NEEDS CLOTHES AND SUPPLIES FOR SCHOOL; WOULD YOU HELP ME GET THEM FOR HIM? I DON'T MAKE MUCH MONEY, BUT I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY HELP GIVEN. THANK YOU, LORD, FOR HEARING ME AND ANSWERING ME. THANK YOU, LORD, AND I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND ALL THE GLORY, FOR THEY ARE YOURS ETERNALLY. AMEN. TO GOD BE GIVEN ALL THE PRAISE AND ALL THE GLORY.
 
Lord God you are the maker of all creation.

You provide for all our needs. This mother

is in need of supplies for school. If it

is your will may the clothes and supplies

be provided
 
Dear Lord, please help ### financial trouble. Please bless ### finance. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for as allowing me to have the freedom of my life. Thank you for helping me. I quit smoking cigarettes 5 years ago after reading a book from ###. Now I am reading another book from ### to help me stop drinking alcohol and today this morning I am having my last drink. Amen 🙏 I...
Replies
16
Views
234
Lord Jesus, I would like you to help me with my socially stupid father. He constantly bullies me. Make him a better person. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
172
Dear God please help me. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time tomorrow. Please help my son and my daughter to have a good person to be with and to marry someday and to have a home to live in and to give birth to their children like that you gave me. Please help...
Replies
12
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom