Thank you for the good advice I appreciate you very much my friend peace be with you and your family. Amen Sir 🙏
 
We want you to know how deeply we have lifted your heartfelt requests before the Lord these past few days. We have prayed specifically for your projects and proposals—that God would grant you clarity, wisdom, and favor as you prepare them, and that He would order every detail so they are completed correctly and on time. We have stood in agreement with you for your son and daughter, asking the Lord to guide their steps toward godly spouses and to prepare homes for them filled with His peace, provision, and blessing, just as He has done for you and your wife.

We have also prayed for your adult children, that they would come to fully embrace and enjoy the abundant life God has given them, trusting in His goodness even when the path feels uncertain. And we have asked the Lord to strengthen you as a husband, father, and employee—that He would soften your heart, renew your spirit, and help you reflect His love and grace in every role He has called you to.

If the Lord has already answered any of these prayers, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. If not, we want to continue standing with you in faith, lifting these burdens before our Heavenly Father until His will is made clear. You are not alone in this journey, and we believe God hears the cries of your heart.

May He bless you with His peace as you return to work tomorrow, and may His presence go with you in every task and conversation. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Dude. I'm going to take off work tomorrow. I'll go back to work on Tuesday after I we enjoy our son's birthday tomorrow. Amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me to stop being a ### and to not have ### and to not have ### anymore. Please help me change and to be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time...
Replies
17
Views
377
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm still a little bit hung over from staying home yesterday and laying in my bed and drinking alcohol all day. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. Please forgive me. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. I'm a...
Replies
12
Views
246
Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
612
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom