Heavenly That my heart and my thinking ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### and his ### are considering separation.There is big gap in their married life.They have no children.They have hurts against each other.Only a Miracle and Mercy from God can save the marriage.Oh my God please go into their lives and minds.Help them to forgive their hurts .Guide them and...
Replies
11
Views
160
Yes lord I set my heart and mind on heavenly things not earthly as I still stand on your promises I seek eternal glory amen
Replies
14
Views
512
IDE like to ask for a pray in the name of our Lord in Jesus Christ. My name is ### and my life has been pretty sad for some time now. I feel that I'm depressed through my own actions which ultimately have been for others but feel I’ve been taken for completely. I'm needing to find myself again...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom