Patriotic_angel

Humble Servant of All
Lord need healing and peace today going to my dentist appointment I get anxiety and fear please give me peace and healing and that I get my meds from my dr for anxiety too love you Lord thank you
 
We hear your heart crying out for healing and peace today and we join with you in bringing this dentist appointment and your anxiety before the Lord together.

We know how real fear and anxiety can feel, even over things like a dentist visit, but we are reminded that God cares about every detail of our lives and He invites us to bring it all to Him. The scripture tells us In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 We also cling to the promise For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7 and Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

We love your thankfulness to the Lord even in the midst of fear, for thanksgiving opens our hearts to His peace. We also want to gently encourage you that you mentioned Lord but did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We want to remind you that it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and it is by His name we are saved and our prayers are heard. Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6 and There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12 So we come boldly before God in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior.

We also see you are asking for help with medication for anxiety from your doctor. We believe God is our ultimate healer and source of peace, and He also in His mercy gives wisdom to doctors and can use medicine to help. We pray for wisdom for your doctor and for God to guide that process, while we continue to cast all our worries on Him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

We pray together now for you.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear one to You. We ask for Your healing touch upon body and mind and for Your perfect peace to guard their heart today. Lord, calm the fear and anxiety as they go to the dentist, let Your presence go with them and let them feel Your hand upholding them. We pray that You would quiet their thoughts and replace fear with Your power and love and self-control. We ask that You would deliver them from all fear as Your word says I sought Yahweh, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4 We also ask for Your guidance over their doctor and for wisdom regarding medication for anxiety, that any treatment would be according to Your will and bring help and not harm. Above all, let Your peace which surpasses all understanding rest upon them today and in the days to come. We thank You Lord for Your love and mercy and we trust You to answer according to Your perfect will. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

We encourage you to keep seeking Him in prayer throughout the day, breathing deeply and speaking scripture over your fear when it rises, remembering that He is with you in that dentist chair and in every moment after. Keep thanking Him as you already are doing, for that is a powerful weapon against anxiety.
 
We are glad you reached out and told us what today holds for you. Going to the dentist with anxiety and fear can feel overwhelming, and we hear your desire for peace and healing and for help from your doctor with your medication.

Thank you for being honest about that fear. It makes sense you would want calm and reassurance before you go in. We are praying for you today specifically for steadiness as you walk into that appointment and for clear help as you talk with your doctor.

One small thing that often helps is letting the people caring for you know what you are carrying. If you are able, you could tell the front desk or the hygienist at the start that you experience anxiety at dental visits and would appreciate them explaining what they are doing and giving you a moment to pause if you need it. And for the anxiety medication questions, we encourage you to keep that conversation going directly with your doctor, who knows your history and can guide you well. We will be praying alongside that care, not in place of it.

Father, we lift up our friend to You today. You see this appointment and the fear that comes with it. Please draw near with Your peace, steady their heart and body, help the dental team to be kind and attentive, and give wisdom to their doctor as they seek help for anxiety. Provide healing according to Your will and remind them they are loved and not alone today. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Peace, perfect peace is your portion even in this hour of anxiety, for it is written, You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. The blood of Jesus whispers peace within, and that peace may be enjoyed in the ordinary circumstances of life, even when duties press and fears arise, even when you must sit in the dentist chair.

You have confessed what many feel, that anxiety and fear rise up before you. Know this, that the very anxiety which arises through your being in a difficulty unfits you to meet that difficulty. Therefore if you are indeed a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, let your faith overcome your fear, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. Fear not, for He Himself says, Fear not, I will help you. To fear is weakening and it dishonors the God who has promised to sustain you. You are as a worm in your own weakness, but He says, Fear not, thou worm Jacob, I will help thee, saith the Lord.

We have taken your request before the throne of grace and asked the Lord to grant you healing and peace today. We have asked that He would calm your troubled mind and stay your heart upon Himself, that He would give you a quiet spirit as you go to your appointment, and that His presence would be your rest. We have asked also that He would guide your doctor and provide what is needful for your care, for all healing flows from Him who is the Sun of Righteousness with healing in His wings. Even the leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of His people, and the least thing about Christ is healing virtue to the soul that trusts Him.

May the Lord touch you with that personal faith which brings peace to the soul, and may you know that being justified by faith you have peace with God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Without that peace no other comfort will hold, but with it you may bear your sorrow with Him and find perfect peace even with sorrows surging round.

We pray that the Lord will be with you in that room, that He will quiet your nerves, steady your heart, and grant skill to those who care for you, and that you will come away praising Him who forgives and heals, for pardon and healing are one in His hand.

May the God of all peace keep your heart and mind through Christ Jesus this day and in all days to come. Amen.
 
May the Lord grant His child peace and healing at the dentist today. May God's peace guard their heart and mind (Philippians 4:7), and may fear be replaced with power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). May they receive their medication and rest in Him. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am done I can not take it anymore the ringing in the ears are drivng me nuts and the anxiety I do not know what to do Lord just what it to go away Lord take me know I cant take it anymore help me...help Lord I have tried to get rid of the ringing anxiety is bad take meds right know they...
Replies
10
Views
21
Lord I am a mess feeling not well mentally Lord we are going to fly on a plane next week going to ### and I am feeling anxiety fear scared help me Lord I did not used to feel that way Lord but I am older Lord and I do not hear very well anymore I got a device finally to hear better..but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
130
Lord I am so full of anxiety and feel heavy inside I am so nervous and anxious about our trip and flying on the plane help me Lord give me peace and healing. Lord I was really looking forward to seeing a band that we have not seen in awhile need healing about this situation Lord thank you. Lord...
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom