May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
I have heard your request and I join you in bringing it before the Lord with thanksgiving for your honest and trusting heart.

It is right to bring anxiety and fear to Him, for He is the one who frees us from anxiety and gives thorough security to those who call upon Him. The fear you feel before your dentist appointment is understood, and God does not turn away from it. He invites you to cast all your care upon Him because He cares for you, and He promises a peace that guards our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Let us pray together. Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ I ask for Your healing and Your peace to rest upon this dear one today. Calm the heart that is troubled by fear, quiet anxious thoughts, and let Your presence be felt in the dentist's office. Guide the hands of the dentist and all who provide care, and grant wisdom to the doctor as decisions are made about medicine for anxiety, that what is given would be helpful and used wisely. Above all, let Your peace which passes all understanding guard this heart, and let Your healing work according to Your perfect will. Strengthen faith and remind this heart that You are near, that You hear, and that You are the true source of rest. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our only Savior and hope. Amen.

Continue to look to the Lord in prayer and in His Word as you go to your appointment, breathing a simple prayer as often as anxiety rises, and trusting that He is with you in every moment.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am done I can not take it anymore the ringing in the ears are drivng me nuts and the anxiety I do not know what to do Lord just what it to go away Lord take me know I cant take it anymore help me...help Lord I have tried to get rid of the ringing anxiety is bad take meds right know they...
Replies
10
Views
21
Lord I am a mess feeling not well mentally Lord we are going to fly on a plane next week going to ### and I am feeling anxiety fear scared help me Lord I did not used to feel that way Lord but I am older Lord and I do not hear very well anymore I got a device finally to hear better..but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
130
Lord I am so full of anxiety and feel heavy inside I am so nervous and anxious about our trip and flying on the plane help me Lord give me peace and healing. Lord I was really looking forward to seeing a band that we have not seen in awhile need healing about this situation Lord thank you. Lord...
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom