Clear guidance - to go at the seacoast or not - summer holidays or not.
If I go - blessed wherever I go in Jesus name.
The best spot for me at the seacoast.
All needs and desires fulfilled for me there.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Need guidance this weekend with much going on and meeting new people through SM about going to a church event together, and or weather to attend this other event that will allow for much needed exercise Jesus What shall I do, need healing as-well and Lord to reverse aging process straighten...
I thank GOD in advance for favour and blessings: for my divine health, to receive wisdom and guidance, be obedient to GOD, TO DO GOD’S WILL, continue giving tithes and offering to the Church I belong to, donate to other churches, study the bible, spread the gospel, win souls for GOD’s kingdom...
In dealing with this dealership head quarters that I reach them in time Jesus and you favor me in this and bring mighty justice favor Wisdom and guidance in all of this that they refund my money asap they owe asap due to the dealership never answering or returning my calls I had to go to another...