Good Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaydee

Humble Prayer Partner
Hey good morning everyone have a blessed day. Thank God for another day.
 
Amen !!!!!!!!!!! Wish you a peaceful and bless day as well !!!!!!! 
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
314
All praise to Jesus lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my comfort. I am glad to be above ground to praise the lord and Holy Spirit for granting me a restful sleep and joyful expecting awakening. Surely the angels of the lord encamped around me as I slept peacefully and fully. I have...
Replies
16
Views
530
Please pray for my sister-in-law, ### who is battling ###. Please pray that she finds peace and finds god
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom