God Daily Loads Us With Benefits

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.

Deuteronomy 28:6

GOD DAILY LOADS YOU WITH BENEFITS

In the Jewish community, the promise, “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out,” refers to being blessed in the affairs of one’s daily life, whether in or outside one’s home.

So here, God is saying that you are blessed in your everyday life. Do you believe it? Do you believe that every day, your family and work life are blessed? Or do you think that you are blessed only during Christmas when you receive your gifts and year-end bonus, or when you get that promotion you have been wanting? Perhaps you think that the blessed life only begins when you meet the man or woman of your dreams!

No, my friend, you are blessed every day and you have God’s Word for it. Psalm 68:19 says, “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, the God of our salvation!” And because God’s Word says so, believe that every day of your life is loaded with benefits. Every morning, when you get up, believe that it is a day that the Lord has made, and rejoice and be glad in it (see Psalm 118:24). Start the day expecting it to be loaded with the benefits that God has prepared just for you.

At night, when it is time to sleep, know that you will be blessed when you get up in the morning because there will be another load of benefits from your heavenly Father, who so loves you unconditionally, waiting for you!

You can’t make your blessings happen. But if you will just believe what God has said in His Word and act like it is so, the blessings will manifest in your life. In fact, God wants to bless you more than you want to be blessed! His Word declares it: “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out…Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, the God of our salvation!”

Beloved, believe God’s Word. Believe Him for the blessings and you will find yourself loaded with His daily benefits!

From Joseph Prince Ministries

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Those who are empty and lost in life must seek the face of our dear Lord who is waiting for all of us with open arms to help and guide them to our celestial home in glory. Seeking Gods face is to seek a deep relationship with Jesus who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. This...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the caos of life brings to us discomfort, Jesus comes along to show us the way in which to find ourselves in peace and joy. When pain and sorrow overflows your senses, then the Lords hands comes over you and says. I am the One who comforts your troubled souls. When we learn to accept...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we go through worried trials and tribulations, sickness, hunger and hard work, expect the best coming from Gods heart. Broken hearts and pretend smiles will pass away just look above and ask the Lord, please God send blessings on my life. Send healing and mercy on the sick and disabled...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Acknowledging the good Jesus has brought to our life is a gift that comes from heaven. It is the foundation of all abundance when we know for sure those things we have on earth comes from Gods own hand. He give us wisdom from heaven and strenght to work every day and His blessings continues...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have been going through a hard time this days. Covid is all around and lost of people are getting infected. I prayed to God to heal all of them and then satan came to my house and send sicknes of all kinds to me so I will stop praying for them. Jesus was tempted in the dessert when He...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom