Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When the caos of life brings to us discomfort, Jesus comes along to show us the way in which to find ourselves in peace and joy. When pain and sorrow overflows your senses, then the Lords hands comes over you and says. I am the One who comforts your troubled souls. When we learn to accept those wonderful promises He has given to us and put in practice His teachings then change comes to our life. Heaven will open up and the glory of the Lord shall shine over our heart. Then we will start singing this beautiful song to Him...

My Jesus, my Savior.
There is none like You.
All my days, I want to praise.
The wonders of Your mighty love.
My Comfort,
My Shelter.
Tower of refuge and strenght.
Let every breath.
All that I am.
Never cease to worship You.

Yes, His comfort, His love and compassion will never ever depart from our life. He has chosen us from the begining of the earth to be His very own. He love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Our dear Lord is a safe place to be. Relax and be happy. The Lord will guide our steps to heaven.
Amen

When the caos of life brings to us discomfort, Jesus comes along to show us the way in which to find ourselves in peace and joy. When pain and sorrow overflows your senses, then the Lords hands comes over you and says. I am the One who comforts your troubled souls. When we learn to accept those wonderful promises He has given to us and put in practice His teachings then change comes to our life. Heaven will open up and the glory of the Lord shall shine over our heart. Then we will start singing this beautiful song to Him...

My Jesus, my Savior.
There is none like You.
All my days, I want to praise.
The wonders of Your mighty love.
My Comfort,
My Shelter.
Tower of refuge and strenght.
Let every breath.
All that I am.
Never cease to worship You.

Yes, His comfort, His love and compassion will never ever depart from our life. He has chosen us from the begining of the earth to be His very own. He love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Our dear Lord is a safe place to be. Relax and be happy. The Lord will guide our steps to heaven.
Amen
The Lord is a comfort and full of peace to those who love and serve Him.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
Thank you for praying for our church and Jesus answered all your prayers. Lost souls came to in and gotten saved. The choir was wonderful singing..Wonderful grace of Jesus. My heart is full of praise to the Lord for showing us the wonders of His love.
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are. It connect us with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a beautiful worship song to start your day. https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2023/12/calvin-nowell-there-is-no-place-bless.html We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom