Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we go through worried trials and tribulations, sickness, hunger and hard work, expect the best coming from Gods heart. Broken hearts and pretend smiles will pass away just look above and ask the Lord, please God send blessings on my life. Send healing and mercy on the sick and disabled. Then heaven will open up and wonderful things will happen.

There shall be showers of blessings.
This is the promise of love.
There shall be seasons refreshing.
Sent from the Saviors above.

God want to bless our life, He want us all healthy and ready for service. Even in the midst of our trials, the Lord send blessings to our life. Those wonderful signs are these....

1. All your prayers are answered with blessings.
2. Our loved ones and friends got saved and are on the way to heaven.
3. Healing and mercy has come to everyone we were praying for.
4. I have a grateful heart and want to sing praises to Him.
5. My needs are well provided and it is enough for all of us.
6. I have received overflowing resources to share with the needy.
7. I have an open heart to hear Gods word and want to obey what He said.
8, I am succesful in everything I do.
9. I am experiencing the favor of God in everything I do.
10. Glorious songs comes out of my heart and sing to Him praises day and night.

Now, let us all start singing praises to Jesus, He has done so much for us and we with a thankful heart let us raise our voice to Him saying.....

Father we love You,
We worship and adore You.
Glorify Thy name in all the earth.

My heart explodes with praise to You now and forever. My heart bows in praise to You my King and my God. Every day I will lift up my praise to You.
Psalm 145.1,2

When we go through worried trials and tribulations, sickness, hunger and hard work, expect the best coming from Gods heart. Broken hearts and pretend smiles will pass away just look above and ask the Lord, please God send blessings on my life. Send healing and mercy on the sick and disabled. Then heaven will open up and wonderful things will happen.

There shall be showers of blessings.
This is the promise of love.
There shall be seasons refreshing.
Sent from the Saviors above.

God want to bless our life, He want us all healthy and ready for service. Even in the midst of our trials, the Lord send blessings to our life. Those wonderful signs are these....

1. All your prayers are answered with blessings.
2. Our loved ones and friends got saved and are on the way to heaven.
3. Healing and mercy has come to everyone we were praying for.
4. I have a grateful heart and want to sing praises to Him.
5. My needs are well provided and it is enough for all of us.
6. I have received overflowing resources to share with the needy.
7. I have an open heart to hear Gods word and want to obey what He said.
8, I am succesful in everything I do.
9. I am experiencing the favor of God in everything I do.
10. Glorious songs comes out of my heart and sing to Him praises day and night.

Now, let us all start singing praises to Jesus, He has done so much for us and we with a thankful heart let us raise our voice to Him saying.....

Father we love You,
We worship and adore You.
Glorify Thy name in all the earth.

My heart explodes with praise to You now and forever. My heart bows in praise to You my King and my God. Every day I will lift up my praise to You.
Psalm 145.1,2
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All of us who are anointed by a heavenly touch will need restoration and guidance of the Lord in our life. We must strive to live a holy and pure life before Him. Let us remember that our ability to remain faithful to God almighty is to believe that He is and is the restorer of our spiritual...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love Jesus with all of my heart, I want all the world to know that Jesus is alive and well and want to bless everyone of us, healing cometh from His hands and His mercy is found everywhere where Gods name is most glorified in the hearts of those who seek His face. Let Your glory fill this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These are divine treasures coming down to all uf who love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. When this wonderful promises comes to all of us, it refreshes us, calm our attitude, peace and joy fills our hearts and the joy of the Gods love fill our hearts. Spiritual and physical...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Even though we cant see the Lord, we can feel His holy presence filling our heart with joy to lift His name on high, to glorify Him above anything else we have in this world. Every single tear in our eyes will know that God is real and want to bless us, help us and heal us. Hallelujah, let us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom