Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Those who are empty and lost in life must seek the face of our dear Lord who is waiting for all of us with open arms to help and guide them to our celestial home in glory. Seeking Gods face is to seek a deep relationship with Jesus who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. This is done not only through prayer but through reading His word, believing everything He said and through songs of praise that delights His heart.

O Lord You are so beautiful.
Your face is all I seek.
For when Your eyes are on this child.
Your grace abound to me.
I want to take Your word.
And shine it all around.
But help me just to live it Lord.
And when I am doing well.
Help me to never seek a crown.
For my reward is giving glory to You.

The Lord shines all over the place when we give Him all the glory and all the and all the praise. A faithful soul who seeks the Lord on a daily basis can split the sky and let the face of God shine through. Be the one whom God is pleased and wants to shine through You His glorious presence.

O precious Jesus.
What a wonder You are.
So pure and so kind to all of us.
You shine like a bright morning star.
O Jesus, what a wonder You are.

It is for a good reason David said this wonderful words that touches our heart and soul.

When You said, Seek My face, my heart said to You... Your face o Lord will I seek.
Psalm 27.8

Blessings, honor and glory shall be unto Him, Jesus is calling each one of us to seek His face daily and never ever let Him go away from us.
Amen

Those who are empty and lost in life must seek the face of our dear Lord who is waiting for all of us with open arms to help and guide them to our celestial home in glory. Seeking Gods face is to seek a deep relationship with Jesus who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. This is done not only through prayer but through reading His word, believing everything He said and through songs of praise that delights His heart.

O Lord You are so beautiful.
Your face is all I seek.
For when Your eyes are on this child.
Your grace abound to me.
I want to take Your word.
And shine it all around.
But help me just to live it Lord.
And when I am doing well.
Help me to never seek a crown.
For my reward is giving glory to You.

The Lord shines all over the place when we give Him all the glory and all the and all the praise. A faithful soul who seeks the Lord on a daily basis can split the sky and let the face of God shine through. Be the one whom God is pleased and wants to shine through You His glorious presence.

O precious Jesus.
What a wonder You are.
So pure and so kind to all of us.
You shine like a bright morning star.
O Jesus, what a wonder You are.

It is for a good reason David said this wonderful words that touches our heart and soul.

When You said, Seek My face, my heart said to You... Your face o Lord will I seek.
Psalm 27.8

Blessings, honor and glory shall be unto Him, Jesus is calling each one of us to seek His face daily and never ever let Him go away from us.
Amen
Amen

Jesus full of mercy and compassion for those who are suffering untold pain and sorrow in their heart, will hear from heaven and send peace, joy and healing to their troubled souls. Let us all open our hearts and mind to hear the voice of the Lord telling us to come to Me... I will give you rest to your troubled souls.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What a wonderful time and hope we have, to see Jesus face to face and to bow down before His holy presence and adore Him, His goodness, His mercy and compassion has come to all of us who seek His face. To see Your face. In all Your beauty. To know Your grace. And all Your glory. This is my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place, I can feel His mighty power and His grace, yes, His blessed grace. I can feel the brush of holy angels wings I see glory in every face... Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place. Omnipresence is a wonderful word. God is everywhere. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom