Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Acknowledging the good Jesus has brought to our life is a gift that comes from heaven. It is the foundation of all abundance when we know for sure those things we have on earth comes from Gods own hand. He give us wisdom from heaven and strenght to work every day and His blessings continues to overflow our life so we can share this blessings with others. When we experience gratitude to our heavenly Father then, we respond with feelings Jesus had. Kindness, goodness, mercy, compassion and love. When you say to Jesus, thank you so much for what You have done for me... then it brings possitive emotion in your soul. Relish the good experiences in life and improves your health, you feel so happy and joyful. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.

Love this wonderful song says.....

Now we thank Thee our God.
With hearts, and hands and voices.
Who wondrous things has done.
In Whom His world rejoices.
Who from our mothers arms.
Hath blessed us on our way.

Let us all be thankful for all the blessings Jesus has sent our way and make sure that all praise, honor and glory belongs to the Lord alone.

Acknowledging the good Jesus has brought to our life is a gift that comes from heaven. It is the foundation of all abundance when we know for sure those things we have on earth comes from Gods own hand. He give us wisdom from heaven and strenght to work every day and His blessings continues to overflow our life so we can share this blessings with others. When we experience gratitude to our heavenly Father then, we respond with feelings Jesus had. Kindness, goodness, mercy, compassion and love. When you say to Jesus, thank you so much for what You have done for me... then it brings possitive emotion in your soul. Relish the good experiences in life and improves your health, you feel so happy and joyful. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.

Love this wonderful song says.....

Now we thank Thee our God.
With hearts, and hands and voices.
Who wondrous things has done.
In Whom His world rejoices.
Who from our mothers arms.
Hath blessed us on our way.

Let us all be thankful for all the blessings Jesus has sent our way and make sure that all praise, honor and glory belongs to the Lord alone.
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are weaving the tapestry of our own life, it is so important to put Jesus promises first in our life. Do not spin on the tapestry of your past, it is gone and will never return. See and taste the future. It is coming with blessings and love when you trust in Jesus alone. Even in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are. It connect us with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful, precious and lovely Holy Spirit of God has come down to us as a sweet heavenly dove who want us all have peace, joy and happiness in our life. Let us all welcome Him in our heart, our home and our life. Everything will change for the better, blessings, help and mercy shall come to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom