I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus' name. Amen.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Have A Blessed, Thankful, Grateful Thanksgiving. Please Stay Safe and Covid Free!


 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiance ### that she gets out of jail very soon. Please pray for me ### that I do not go to jail. God can only help us now, and I believe in my heart he can do anything. Thank you so very much
Replies
12
Views
111
Please pray for my daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship; I declaring right now that this young man and his mother will not steal her peace, her purpose, or her unity with her family. The Lord is saying, “She is Mine. She...
Replies
11
Views
148
Title: Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and bring freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would calm my mind, strengthen my faith, and give me His peace and grace to function and persevere each day. 🙏
Replies
14
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom