Odyrmalotos

Disciple of Prayer
For my father: ### ### situation is very bad... Critical stage in ### ### ICU. He is a covid patient. Plz pray for my father recover... Its a request 😭
 
Thank You for Your Prayers.
May Our Lord Jesus bless you and protect you in all areas of your lives.

Almighty Father, please protect and bless the business of ###.
May he continue to receive loyal and capable people.
In Jesus Name we pray. Amen
 
My friend, I'm praying for your father ###.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal the father ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually. Father I ask that You would protect ### from covid and all associated maladies, removing all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my father he is in hospital and is refusing care he is ATEOL care now just trying to make him comfortable as they can I would like my boys and I to visit him before he passes BUT idk😭😭😭😭PLEASE and tysvm
Replies
11
Views
252
Praise God. Recently i sent a prayer request for my father regarding his swollen right leg. His was admitted in the hospital. All necessary tests were taken to rule out but still the doctors couldn't find the root cause.But all resutls came negative. Today my father has to do a MRI to see in...
Replies
10
Views
165
Praise the Lord Jesus. Please pray for my father. His name is ###. He is ### years old. For the past five months his left leg is swollen. We took him to the hospital. He was warded a few times, doctors did all the procedures but still cannnot diagnose the root cause. Base on his blood test and...
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom