PRAYERS FOR MY FATHER

Prayers for my father he is in hospital and is refusing care he is ATEOL care now just trying to make him comfortable as they can I would like my boys and I to visit him before he passes BUT idk😭😭😭😭PLEASE and tysvm
In Jesus Name I pray for your dad, I pray you and the boys could be there sissy. I pray you get the passport and everything situated for you and the boys to travel and see him. I pray Jesus comforts him and all of you with peace. End of Life is never easy, I know I went through it with both my parents. Lord, I ask you to lay your hands over all the family and guide them all to be in your prayers of healing. Lord, I ask for strength, peace, Love, and your healing during this difficult time. In Jesus Name I pray for you all. Amen !
 
Prayers for my father he is in hospital and is refusing care he is ATEOL care now just trying to make him comfortable as they can I would like my boys and I to visit him before he passes BUT idk😭😭😭😭PLEASE and tysvm
I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THEM AND YOU ALL I KIST DON'T THINK SEEING MY DAD IS IN THE BOOKS FOR US😭😭😭😭
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus. Please pray for my father. His name is ###. He is ### years old. For the past five months his left leg is swollen. We took him to the hospital. He was warded a few times, doctors did all the procedures but still cannnot diagnose the root cause. Base on his blood test and...
Replies
8
Views
137
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
231
Praise God. Recently i sent a prayer request for my father regarding his swollen right leg. His was admitted in the hospital. All necessary tests were taken to rule out but still the doctors couldn't find the root cause.But all resutls came negative. Today my father has to do a MRI to see in...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,682
Messages
16,802,117
Members
650,195
Latest member
Whantar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom