Financial Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter sethooo65
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sethooo65

Guest
I need prayers for my finances because I lost my job and I don't know how I'm going to pay my rent and bills next month. There is one thing I know for sure, nothing is impossible with God, so please agree with me in prayer for God's supernatural intervention in my situation.
 
Lord I stand in the gap for a fellow believer now, Father I ask and pray for financial protection and that You would continue to keep them housed and fed in Jesus name amen...
 
Dear Lord, in agreement prayer, please let ### get a job immediately. Please intervene on the job application process. Please let ### to be the selected and chosen candidate. Please help ###'s financial trouble. Please help ### to be able to pay ###'s next month's expenses. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Yes nothing is impossible with God. I pray for ### and may all things work out according to His plan. Keep the faith.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am from ###, India. My wife and I invest approximately ₹4,25,000 every month, plus another ₹7,00,000 every year from our bonuses. I have about 17 years left until retirement. I have to • Build my dream home on a 4,000 sq. ft. plot before retirement. • Build a retirement corpus of...
Replies
11
Views
82
Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
170
My ex's father passed away . Please pray for strength and comfort for his close ones during these difficult times. Help them, God, and also financially.Bring them all to repentance and salvation through Christ Jesus,asap,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom