Jax0nPhilips
Disciple of Prayer
I am from ###, India.
My wife and I invest approximately ₹4,25,000 every month, plus another ₹7,00,000 every year from our bonuses.
I have about 17 years left until retirement. I have to
• Build my dream home on a 4,000 sq. ft. plot before retirement.
• Build a retirement corpus of approximately ₹60 Crore.
• Then withdraw a modest 2.5% per year through an SWP and live peacefully.
Dear God
I need the market to give me at least 15% CAGR for the next 17 years.
That's it.
Nothing unreasonable.
Dear God Jesus
You have cured cancer.
You parted the Red Sea.
You created the Sun, Moon, galaxies, neutron stars and black holes.
You designed the human eye, which somehow still works despite ### traffic.
You control forces in the universe that make my SIP look like loose change.
And yet here I am, asking for one microscopic blessing
Please turn my ₹4.25 lakh monthly investments into 90 Crore Rupees
If You could throw in a $50 million windfall, that would also be perfectly acceptable.
I understand that creating an entire universe is probably a fairly substantial undertaking.
90Crores and $50 Million is a nothing for you. Nothing for an omnipotent God
I don't even need You to split another sea.
Just let my Bank Balance get filled with millions of $$
Please, God.
I don't want a Lamborghini.
I don't want a private jet.
I don't want to own Twitter.
I simply want to wake up at 47, look at my portfolio, and whisper:
“Holy Sweet Mother of Jesus. It actually worked.”
Please bless my investments.
Protect them from market crashes, recessions, inflation, geopolitical crises, FII outflows, FOMO, panic selling, stupid decisions, and especially myself.
Amen.
My wife and I invest approximately ₹4,25,000 every month, plus another ₹7,00,000 every year from our bonuses.
I have about 17 years left until retirement. I have to
• Build my dream home on a 4,000 sq. ft. plot before retirement.
• Build a retirement corpus of approximately ₹60 Crore.
• Then withdraw a modest 2.5% per year through an SWP and live peacefully.
Dear God
I need the market to give me at least 15% CAGR for the next 17 years.
That's it.
Nothing unreasonable.
Dear God Jesus
You have cured cancer.
You parted the Red Sea.
You created the Sun, Moon, galaxies, neutron stars and black holes.
You designed the human eye, which somehow still works despite ### traffic.
You control forces in the universe that make my SIP look like loose change.
And yet here I am, asking for one microscopic blessing
Please turn my ₹4.25 lakh monthly investments into 90 Crore Rupees
If You could throw in a $50 million windfall, that would also be perfectly acceptable.
I understand that creating an entire universe is probably a fairly substantial undertaking.
90Crores and $50 Million is a nothing for you. Nothing for an omnipotent God
I don't even need You to split another sea.
Just let my Bank Balance get filled with millions of $$
Please, God.
I don't want a Lamborghini.
I don't want a private jet.
I don't want to own Twitter.
I simply want to wake up at 47, look at my portfolio, and whisper:
“Holy Sweet Mother of Jesus. It actually worked.”
Please bless my investments.
Protect them from market crashes, recessions, inflation, geopolitical crises, FII outflows, FOMO, panic selling, stupid decisions, and especially myself.
Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.