Fear

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer concerning your apartment recertification and your college class. For the past two weeks we have lifted you up as you waited with worry and fear and anxiety to hear about your home. We have prayed that God would go before you and prepare a way and give you favor with the apartment management and extend grace and mercy so that you and your son will not lose your home. We have also prayed that God would calm your fearful heart and replace your anxiety with His peace and that He would help you in your college class and make a way for you to bring your grade up and pass even though it seemed it might be too late. We remember the promise in 2 Tim 1:7 and we claim Phil 4:6 and Isa 41:10 over you that the Lord is with you and will give you peace. If your recertification has been completed with favor and if you have seen improvement in your class, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm back to where I was last year, I'm letting him use me again. I'm afraid of getting pregnant someone pls pray for me. My mom doesn't know and I'm scared because I'm not sure God is even real anymore. I just want someone to pray all his lust stops because I love him and I cant keep doing this...
Replies
12
Views
130
Please pray that god may help me overcome my paranoia. Everytime I have something tomorrow which breaks my normal routine, I can’t sleep. Because I worry I might not fulfill my commitments the next day. I get panic attacks and have no one to talk to. So I turn to lust and masturbation which I...
Replies
10
Views
158
Hello, I suffer from existential fear:fears of losing my job,not having enough money etc..please pray for my deliverance from fear in Jesus Name.Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,974
Messages
16,783,004
Members
648,525
Latest member
Cleilindell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom