Father God, Bless ### and ### with a heart that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

Bless ### and ### with a heart that does not judge so she will not be judged. Give ### and ### a heart that does not condemn so she will not be condemned. But let her forgive and be forgiven. Bless ### with a heart that gives generously for you will give back to her proportion to her giving. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord his mom calls me baby. We are beyond our honeymoon phase in November our union.i just pray she knows I support envitsge her and her blessings . I love her son so deeply. I always pray for him. Forgive. Patience through horrible storms. Vomited. Loyal .in love. let mom know God. I love him ...
Replies
12
Views
185
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 9:12 : King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for; he gave her more than she had brought to him. Then she left and returned with her retinue to her own country. A Prayer Inspired by 2 Chronicles 9:12...
Replies
12
Views
170
Heavenly father merciful God l Come before you with hearts of gratitude know full well you will bless my womb with children l trust in you never fail me THANK YOU JESUS
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom