Please pray for me. I'm busy with a divorce. My son is very hurt; he does not want to accept it. He's been crying since I broke the news to him. I don't know what to do; where do I begin? Please pray for my son, daughter, myself, so that God can guide me.
Pray for my son ### whose wife wants a divorce and he doesn’t two young children. Also his business with Amazon money is slow in coming through to meet his needs
Rebuke it torment in the neighborhood contagious in everywhere with divorce in all are, divorce friends, divorce family, divorce business, divorce marriage, divorce relationships; those demons are idle unoccupied. The only thing has is ruin, disgraced another for giving increasing with it...
My wife and I have been apart 2.5 years, we recently started dating. She has changed a lot, I caught her in something and it is a huge fight and now she wants a divorce. I want God to reverse this. We have a 10 year old son, he wants his family to be whole again. My name is ### from ###