Divorce

Vangy

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I'm busy with a divorce. My son is very hurt; he does not want to accept it. He's been crying since I broke the news to him. I don't know what to do; where do I begin? Please pray for my son, daughter, myself, so that God can guide me.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
God bless your family. I prayed for you, your son + daughter & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I have been apart 2.5 years, we recently started dating. She has changed a lot, I caught her in something and it is a huge fight and now she wants a divorce. I want God to reverse this. We have a 10 year old son, he wants his family to be whole again. My name is ### from ###
Replies
10
Views
134
O Lord Jesus , my God and my saviour. Please restore what is broken and fix the relationship between me and my wife. My wife mentioned today she wants a divorce as she no longer feels safe, respected and loved with me. Please let me grow to be a better and right husband and let the holy Spirit...
Replies
6
Views
115
I need prayer for strength. I have asked my husband for a divorce and he said no. I can no longer stay in a marriage that my husband has taken for granted. Please pray my strength in the lord.
Replies
7
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,033
Messages
16,783,726
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom