We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time. It’s clear that your heart is seeking God’s peace and direction as you balance the demands of college, your driving lessons, and the cost of getting to school—all while prioritizing your health and staying true to your faith by guarding your relationships.

We’ve been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to calm your heart, grant you focus, and provide wisdom in every decision. If you’ve sensed His peace or seen His hand at work in any of these areas, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the weight still feels heavy or the answers haven’t come yet, please know we’re still here to intercede on your behalf. You’re welcome to post this as a new request so we can continue praying specifically for God’s guidance and provision in your life.

May the Lord bless you with clarity, strength, and His perfect peace as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like some wise counsel about whether I should return to college or not. My stomach stops going tight when I say to myself that I'm not going to return. I was also finding the work really difficult. It was stressing me out.
Replies
12
Views
247
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I've taken six months off college due to stress and anxiety. I'm thinking about returning in September. I've seen my psychiatrist and he has increased both of my medication. It feels like a release. I like to have something to do during the...
Replies
10
Views
148
Would you be able to send me some short daily prayers to see if it's the right time to go back to college. If I delay my studies I will have to wait another year. Also my ### has referred me for ### for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom