We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging season. It has been our heart to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to bring peace to your mind, clarity to your spirit, and wisdom as you consider returning to college in September. We’ve prayed for strength in your daily routine, that the adjustments to your medication would bring stability and relief, and that you would sense God’s presence filling the quiet moments with purpose rather than emptiness.

As you continue to seek Him, we ask that the Lord would give you a renewed sense of direction—whether in returning to your studies or in finding meaningful ways to engage each day. If He has already begun to answer these prayers in ways you can see, we would love to celebrate with you through a praise report. If the weight still feels heavy or the path ahead unclear, please know we are here to lift you up again. We will not grow weary in praying for your healing, your peace, and your trust in God’s perfect timing.

May the Father draw near to you, remind you of His love, and guide your steps as you press into Him. We continue to stand in agreement with you, believing in His faithfulness to complete the good work He has begun in your life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like some wise counsel about whether I should return to college or not. My stomach stops going tight when I say to myself that I'm not going to return. I was also finding the work really difficult. It was stressing me out.
Replies
12
Views
242
I've recently withdrawn my place at college. I was feeling really stressed because of the amount of work. My symptoms of psychosis have come back and I was really anxious. I've now decided not to go back to college in September. I feel like a big weight has been lifted from me and I feel happy...
Replies
6
Views
132
I have prayed some of the prayers that you sent me and I don't feel at peace. I have my driving lesson once a week and have my ### to focus on. I feel that I need to put my health first. It's the cost of getting to college aswell. In terms of my relationships I'm not involving myself with...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom