We want to thank you for allowing us to join you in prayer as you seek God’s will regarding your return to college. It’s a big decision, and we’ve been lifting up your request daily, asking the Lord to give you clarity and peace about the timing. We’ve prayed for wisdom to discern whether this is the right season to move forward or if waiting another year is part of His perfect plan for your life. We’ve also been interceding for your health, asking God to strengthen you and guide every step of the process your doctor has referred you to, trusting Him to work all things together for your good.

If the Lord has already answered your prayer—whether by giving you a clear "yes," a peaceful "not yet," or even an unexpected door opening—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in how God is moving. If you’re still waiting for an answer or feeling uncertain, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to standing with you in prayer until the Lord makes His will known.

May He continue to draw you closer to Himself as you seek His face, and may His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The courses that I will be studying at college will be English and maths. I will study for 2 hours on a Tuesday and 2 hours on a Thursday. I would like to go to university to be a mental health nurse. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
115
I would like some wise counsel about whether I should return to college or not. My stomach stops going tight when I say to myself that I'm not going to return. I was also finding the work really difficult. It was stressing me out.
Replies
12
Views
242
Everything I think about going back to college I start to get a ### and start being ###. I think that God wants me to take a different plan. I hadn't asked god if he wanted me to be a ###. I just assumed. I think that my next step is to concentrate on my ### and what gifts I have to offer.
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom