College

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s will for this important season of your life. It takes courage to pause and ask the Lord to redirect your steps when things don’t feel aligned with His purpose, and we’ve been lifting you up daily, asking Him to quiet the anxiety and replace it with His peace.

We’re praying that the fog of uncertainty would lift and that God would make His next step for you unmistakably clear—whether that’s a different academic path, a season of preparation, or a fresh calling altogether. We’ve been asking Him to reveal the gifts He’s placed within you and to show you how to steward them for His glory.

If the Lord has already begun to answer this prayer—perhaps through a conversation, a Scripture, or a sudden shift in your heart—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the way forward still feels unclear, we’d be honored to continue praying over this request. You’re not alone in this journey, and we believe God is faithfully working even when the answers aren’t immediate.

May His presence go before you, His peace guard your heart, and His wisdom light your path as you trust in Him. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Would you be able to send me some short daily prayers to see if it's the right time to go back to college. If I delay my studies I will have to wait another year. Also my ### has referred me for ### for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
152
I would like some wise counsel about whether I should return to college or not. My stomach stops going tight when I say to myself that I'm not going to return. I was also finding the work really difficult. It was stressing me out.
Replies
12
Views
273
I have prayed some of the prayers that you sent me and I don't feel at peace. I have my driving lesson once a week and have my ### to focus on. I feel that I need to put my health first. It's the cost of getting to college aswell. In terms of my relationships I'm not involving myself with...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom