We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer regarding the recent painful chapter you wanted the Lord to totally close.

We have been praying for your healing and for Gods grace over the disappointment and hurt you shared about, and for comfort for you as a sensitive person who takes a while to recover from difficult things. We have asked the Lord to bring complete closure so that you do not have to revisit what has caused you pain, to forgive and cover the bad decisions of the past few months, and to heal the emotional scars that remain. We pray that He will give you peace that guards your heart and help you to look forward to what He has ahead for you. We are reminded of His promise in Psalm 147:3 that He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds, and in Isaiah 43:18-19 that He calls us to forget the former things and to see the new thing He is doing.

If your request was answered and you have felt His healing and closure, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still carrying hurt and still waiting for that chapter to be fully closed, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray in Jesus Name for your continued healing and restoration. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would totally close a recent chapter in my life that I am very disappointed in, hurt by and do not want to further revisit. I'm a very sensitive person and it takes me a while to recover from certain things. Unfortunately, I made a lot of bad decisions in the past few months...
Replies
12
Views
148
Please pray that God would totally close a recent chapter in my life that I am very disappointed in, hurt by and do not want to further revisit. I'm a very sensitive person and it takes me a while to recover from certain things. Unfortunately, I made a lot of bad decisions in the past few months...
Replies
9
Views
115
Please pray that God would totally close a recent chapter in my life that I am very disappointed in, hurt by and do not want to further revisit. I'm a very sensitive person and it takes me a while to recover from certain things. Unfortunately, I made a lot of bad decisions in the past few months...
Replies
11
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom