Can you please pray for my son ###

Lemsorfia

Disciple of Prayer
Can you please pray for my son to get a job, pray for me to be healed, and pray for me to get more kids at creche and so that we can win the case at court for property for the kids, and please pray for my daughter to be clever at school?
 
Can you please pray for my son to get a job pray for me to be healed and pray for me to get more kids at creche and so that we can win the case at court for property for the kids and please pray for my daughter to be clever at school
May our Lord Jesus Christ intervene in all your situations and give you peace, in Jesus'Name I pray, amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
143
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
214
I am asking prayer for my grandfather. He is ### years old. He is having an arteriogram on ###. Please pray everything goes well. Pray that he makes it through without any problems. Please also pray that if he ends up having to have surgery depending on what the arteriogram shows, that the...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom