We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. Our hearts have been lifting you up, asking God to give you wisdom and discernment as you navigate this challenging situation. We’ve prayed for clarity in your decision, strength to follow through with what God is leading you to do, and compassion to extend grace to your boyfriend in his time of need.

We’ve also been praying for him—that the Lord would soften his heart, open his eyes to the truth of His Word, and draw him closer to a genuine relationship with Jesus. It’s clear you care deeply for him, and we’ve asked God to use this season to work powerfully in both of your lives.

If the Lord has already provided an answer or given you peace in the days since you posted, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still waiting on His guidance or feeling uncertain, please know we’re here to continue praying with you. You’re not alone in this, and we’re committed to lifting you up until you see God’s hand move in this situation.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding as you seek Him. We trust that He is working even when we can’t see it, and we pray that He will make His will clear to you in His perfect timing. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I broke up with my boyfriend today because although he is a professing Christian, he is deep into false teachings and we are unequally yoked. I have been crying all night (I've been crying over this for days really). I feel that I want to ask God to show me if I was wrong to break up with him...
Replies
9
Views
127
My boyfriend and I are unequally yoked in a lot of ways and lately, he keeps expressing displeasure at the differences we have. He is a professing Christian but holds to certain false teachings. There are also other ways that we differ. I broke up with him a little while ago because I was...
Replies
9
Views
361
Please pray for my ex boyfriend. I broke up with him due to us being unequally yoked and I am so worried he is going to harm himself because he's going through so much right now. Please pray for his salvation and freedom from false teachings. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom