Vymryx

Servant
There’s someone named ###. She has cancer in her esophagus. Please pray for healing and salvation including salvation of her daughter ### and those around ### herself and those around ###.

Unfortunately, there’s a little boy named ### who had seizures and possibly has pneumonia unless it’s something else. Again, please pray for the same (healing e.t.c).

Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. HEal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a ### of a small congregation I'm a woman and I've been doing this for 13 years I have a straight ministry to the homeless and people that battle addictions the church is in my backyard it's a little building I have a lady who's been coming here for a couple of years and she's always been an...
Replies
9
Views
145
Prayer request for a woman that had experienced a miscarriage with a pastor. She was invited to go to his country in ###. She had accidentally gotten pregnant by the pastor. His parents were pastors tool. When she was in his country she had had fun until his mother had pulled her hair in the...
Replies
11
Views
145
Prayer request for a woman that met a pastor. He left his clothes with her. When they were traveling and in motels. To get to his country. They were in her suitcase. He stuck them in there and now they are in her room still. She doesn't know what to do with his clothes. They lived together at...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom