Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Please pray for me Tracy R Condon I am being treated unfair im being terminated from my Job at Superior Home Care Carol Lindsey i forgot a shift 4 hours it was an honest mistake i feel im being treated unfair the only time they want me is when they need me they never give me enough work maybe 4 to 8 hours a week they just use people at Superior Home Care I feel God should take care of rhis company and expose them to what they are using people as slave not a permanent job in the caregiving field something needs to change for us caregivers in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus i want justice God you said VENGENCE is my sayeth the Lord I can do more then anyone sayeth the lord i stand with your word God i want JUSTICE served for...
Can my friends put simple expansions of Pslams 31:20
It keeps on reminding me today that Moses said Must we bring you water out of this rock?” (numbers 20:10)..he was not allowed to reach promise land.... But thanks for His Grace, His words reminds me to be humbled before the Lord and honor Him first..
Join a church and be a blessing to everyone who comes in. Teach Sunday School to children. Teach them the Ten Commandments. Teach them what Jesus did for us on the cross. How Paul the apostle suffered and died serving the Lord. Teach them how the prophet of old had to live a life of suffering for the sake of Gods word. Teachers affects the life of their students. Eternity will tell us what we did here on earth for the sake of Gods word.
I have come to give you life... Jesus said. But what kind of life are we having. Full of stress, full of worry, full of fear of the future. Life is an adventure. Jesus sent us here for a reason. To be a blessing to everyone we find in the street, at home, at the bus station, at the airport and everywere we go. Life is a deeper love with our heavenly Father who love us and cares for us. Life should not be a tragedy for anyone. However, if anyone is going through trials and tribulations. Stop and think deeper and deeper. Why God is sending all these things to me? Life is a struggle. We must face it every day of our life. Jesus is at the door waiting for us to open and to hear everything we have in our heart. Life is a...
Luke 11:1 "One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, 'Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.' 2 Jesus said to them, 'When you pray, say: Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. (Then) 3 Give us each day our daily bread. 4 Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.’” Though this prayer pattern is given more broadly in Jesus' Sermon on the Mount, the same pattern of Who exactly we are praying to (The Father of Jesus), The Father's priorities and glory and notice they come before our needs. Observe Matthew 6:8-14: "Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9...
Make o Lord our life a shining light where others will see Jesus in us. Nothing is more important on earth than being in the holy presence of Jesus. Entering into His presence with joy and peace. Holy Spirit come to me. Fill me, restore me. guide my steps towards heaven. We need You. We thank You for being there when we call. Jesus promised us. I will send a Comforter who will be with you always. Thank you Jesus for the wonderful promises You have given to us in Your word. To the Lamb who sits upon the throne shall be all the glory, all the honor and all the praise now and forever more. Amen
We are the branches, Jesus is the heart of our hope. Never ever let it go. I will ever be with Him even when I am going through a hard time. Amen
We've all heard the term the ratrace.It's the people in the workworld who, although strangers to each other, all go out in throngs into the workworld, and they all have this understanding{I hear them talk}that no sacrifice is too great for their idol, money. So what I see is, they give up their REAL human needs, by neglecting healthy eating,{junk foods or at "unnormal" times, lose sleep{some wake up way before their time,like 430 am.}then when the flu season comes, you wonder why so many of them get sick, because they don't get adequate rest and nutrition.Not only that,the ironic thing, they're working to support their families, yet don't have quality time to spend with their families!!Also, in Japan,there's something called "Kiroshi...
Jesus is the center of all joy, happiness and peace. Without Him we have nothing at all. He said..... I have come that you may have joy. I am here to comfort you. You are the branches never fall off from Me. In times of sorrow I will give you peace. Healing comes from My hand. Jesus loves and cares for everyone who calls on Him and stays with Him. Like this wonderful song says..... I heard the voice of Jesus say... Come to Me and rest. Lay down thy weary. Weary one lay down. Lay thy head upon My breast. I went to Jesus as I was. I was weary, worn and sad. I found in Him a resting place. And He has made me glad. Jesus will do great things for you and for me if we just give our all to Him. Praise the Lord.
Top Bottom