All the angels in heaven cry holy to the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

All His dear children should cry holy to the Lord almighty. His mercy and compassion has been with us all the time. Ever since He has chosen us to be His very own. We were saved. We are on our way to heaven. We want to see Jesus face to face. This world is not our home. Heaven is. Praise the Lord.

All His dear children should cry holy to the Lord almighty. His mercy and compassion has been with us all the time. Ever since He has chosen us to be His very own. We were saved. We are on our way to heaven. We want to see Jesus face to face. This world is not our home. Heaven is. Praise the Lord.
When we get to heaven we will bow before Him and sing holy holy holy. because He is worthy of glory and honour and praise While we are here we should worship and adore until then .

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus has chosen us to be His very own, He love us, He cares for us and He is coming so soon to take us all home to heaven. We, as chosen by God Himself will be taking of all children who are growing up in cities, towns and places where they do not hear Gods word. Churches, radio stations...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To have this wonderful vision just as John saw it in Revelation, it will change our vision and sight of what where God lives and what angels are doing in high heaven. They worship the Lord day and night and forever will continue to do so. True worship in our hearts is saying.. I trust You no...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, our Lord and Savior, purer than light and shines brighter than the sun. A clear vision of His holy presence was described by Matthew, Mark and Luke. Jesus becomes radiant in glory and His face shines like the sun. As He was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and His clothes...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who have chosen to follow the Lord and to obey His voice, then they are the ones who will be blessed and helped on their way to their glorious home in heaven. It is just like Isaiah, a wonderful prophet of God who love Him with all his heart, He hear this. Whom shall I send? Who will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, our dear Lord who came to this earth to save us from sin and evil. Our Redeemer, Son of the living God, only begotten Son of God. His eternal promise comes to our ears. I am coming soon and My reward is with Me. Thine o Lord is the greatness, and the power and the glory, and the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom