All the angels in heavey cry holy to our dear Savior and Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven.

I will not leave you nor forsake you.

Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and prophets and saints of God continue to sing praises to Jesus.

I will bless the lord and give Him glory, wherever He sends me, I shall start here on earth and when Jesus calls me home to heaven I will continue to sing praises to His name.

Amen

When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven.

Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and prophets and saints of God continue to sing praises to Jesus.

I will bless the lord and give Him glory, wherever He sends me, I shall start here on earth and when Jesus calls me home to heaven I will continue to sing praises to His name.

Amen
I am going to join the angels in heaven when Jesus calls me home to His glorious presence and continue to sing glorious songs to Him for ages to come.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Amen
I am joining all the angels in heaven in praising, adoration and giving honor to God almighty. He alone is worthy of all praise.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom