Hope that never fades.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nothing on earth matters anymore but our hope of seeing Jesus face to face. Heaven awaits for you and for me. Today, give all your worries and pains to Jesus. He will take away from you and will give you hope of living with Him forever.
So, let us never ever let of hope. One sweet day we shall see that it all has come together for good of those we have share Jesus, with those we live with and those we worked with. Jesus has touched their lives because of our witness to them.
O Lord, You are so beautiful and good to all of us. You have given us hope of living for eternity. A wonderful hope of one day seeing your beautiful face in heaven. What you have always wished to be, has finally come to be. You will look back and see the wonderful things Jesus has done for you. Jesus, what a wonderful help, grace and mercy. So gentle and so pure and so kind. I shall always trust Your word and believe everything You have said. Amen

Nothing on earth matters anymore but our hope of seeing Jesus face to face. Heaven awaits for you and for me. Today, give all your worries and pains to Jesus. He will take away from you and will give you hope of living with Him forever.
So, let us never ever let of hope. One sweet day we shall see that it all has come together for good of those we have share Jesus, with those we live with and those we worked with. Jesus has touched their lives because of our witness to them.
O Lord, You are so beautiful and good to all of us. You have given us hope of living for eternity. A wonderful hope of one day seeing your beautiful face in heaven. What you have always wished to be, has finally come to be. You will look back and see the wonderful things Jesus has done for you. Jesus, what a wonderful help, grace and mercy. So gentle and so pure and so kind. I shall always trust Your word and believe everything You have said. Amen
i am glad for this blessed hope that we all have because if the atoning blood of Jesus Christ the spotless lamb of God I am hopeful because death could not hold Him captive in the grave.He is alive .This is our hope that if we remain faithful we shall one day behold Him face to face and dwell with Him forevermore Whaf a glorious hope?

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
i am glad for this blessed hope that we all have because if the atoning blood of Jesus Christ the spotless lamb of God I am hopeful because death could not hold Him captive in the grave.He is alive .This is our hope that if we remain faithful we shall one day behold Him face to face and dwell with Him forevermore Whaf a glorious hope?
Amen.

The glorious presence of the Lord shall surround those who hope, wait and see the coming of the Lord. He will come and take us all to glory. Be faithful to the end. Our reward awaits for all of us. A Crown of Life shall be given to each one of us.

Similar Requests

• Article
Every word Jesus said in the gospels is all true and will come to pass. The Beatitudes is my best part to read where Jesus tell us what will happen to those who follow Him and obey His word. Never let a thought coming down from heaven go stray or be forgotten. The brightest thought coming to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The most important thing in life is to see the beautiful life Jesus lived and taught to many how to find peace and joy in their life. It created a powerful impression in our mind when we read the Sermon in the Mountain. We must go beyond looks and start generating assumptions on what He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O Lord, I cry for You every single day of my life wanting to know where I am going to spend my life after I depart planet earth. God send us here to earth for a purpose, we must and should find what that purpose is, otherwise we will be lost and discouraged anywhere we go. We are destined to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What a wonderful words we hear from heaven. Coming out from Jesus own heart. I give you a new life, new heart, new things to those who believe, trust and wait. Endless life after death. Beautiful mansions prepared for us. Deathlessness. No more graves to dig. No more tears to shed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What a beautiful words to hear coming from heaven above. Gods voice thunders all over the universe and let us know that Jesus is a beloved Son who came to the world to save sinners from burning in hells fire. I really wish that Jesus would hold my heart and cuddle gently in His hands. Our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom