Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
We are the branches, Jesus is the heart of our hope. Never ever let it go. I will ever be with Him even when I am going through a hard time. Amen
We've all heard the term the ratrace.It's the people in the workworld who, although strangers to each other, all go out in throngs into the workworld, and they all have this understanding{I hear them talk}that no sacrifice is too great for their idol, money. So what I see is, they give up their REAL human needs, by neglecting healthy eating,{junk foods or at "unnormal" times, lose sleep{some wake up way before their time,like 430 am.}then when the flu season comes, you wonder why so many of them get sick, because they don't get adequate rest and nutrition.Not only that,the ironic thing, they're working to support their families, yet don't have quality time to spend with their families!!Also, in Japan,there's something called "Kiroshi...
Jesus is the center of all joy, happiness and peace. Without Him we have nothing at all. He said..... I have come that you may have joy. I am here to comfort you. You are the branches never fall off from Me. In times of sorrow I will give you peace. Healing comes from My hand. Jesus loves and cares for everyone who calls on Him and stays with Him. Like this wonderful song says..... I heard the voice of Jesus say... Come to Me and rest. Lay down thy weary. Weary one lay down. Lay thy head upon My breast. I went to Jesus as I was. I was weary, worn and sad. I found in Him a resting place. And He has made me glad. Jesus will do great things for you and for me if we just give our all to Him. Praise the Lord.
Jeremiah 29:11 ESV For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Romans 15:13 ESV May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Romans 12:12 ESV Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Isaiah 40:31 ESV But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; shall run and not be weary; shall walk and not faint. Romans 5:2-5 ESV Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our...
Sin and evil will make us all loose track of where we are going. The devil will try to do so. Look up to Jesus face and say.... Jesus I am following You all the way to heaven. I hope so and I pray for you daily.
Today I got up with fear, panic and jittery feeling that God doesn't want us to serve Him and that's why we are held up in an alien place where we do not even know the language. It's all because of the evil plan of some evil men and evil forces. The situation and circumstances are such that we can never get out of this place although God has given us many promises and revelations. Morning when I went through the messages in the blog I was strengthened and I came out of my depression and fear. Really this a great God given prayer request site where we get answers from God to our problems through the prayers of the prayer warriors as well as encouraging messages to strengthen us at the time of our difficulties, fear, anxiety etc.... Now I...
Lord, put your hand upon and anoint our eyes, our ears, our hands, our feet to do your works in this earth...Let your sweetness penetrate and saturate every fiber of our beings in Jesus name. Please listen to this, close your eyes, lie down and wait till Holy presence touches and filles you up, i am sure you will be blessed above all expectations, as i was right now. God bless you all brothers and sisters in Christ.
FIRST AREA OF THE LIES OF THE ENEMY, YOUR HEALING: THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE ENEMY IS THAT YOU ARE NOT ALREADY HEALED. The enemy is successfully convining believers that: 1) they are not already healed 2) that God is a doubleminded schizophrenic and He is putting sickness and desease and pain on them to teach them something 3) that God is allowing sickness and desease or commanding sickness in their life because of some higher purpose (the lie from the pit of hell!!...wait a minute, would you put sickness on your child? or would you allow to someone to put sickness on your children? we are His children as far as i know? and God is a good God?) All those things are making believers DOUBTERS and it is delaying their healing maybe till the...
How do we know we belong to the family of God? Who are they and who do they believe? Famililes are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions. But our roots remain one. Let Jesus be the root of your family.
Gods promises for all His children is to bless, to heal and to comfort their troubled souls. Believe, trust and wait for Him. Daily praising His holy name. He loves you and cares for you. Amen
Top Bottom