I stand in awe of You o Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heal me.
Send peace and joy down deep in my soul.
Protect me from sin and evil.
Show me the path that leads to heaven.
Amen

Lord, heal our brother, sanctify him, help him on his way, show him the right path, the holy path, give him revelations that will open up his eyes, fill him up with your love, which covers many sins.
I hear in my spirit that LOVE IS COVERING MANY SINS. So stronger is sometimes to love and forgive then to know the Bible, and quote scriptures....i know it sounds hard, but these are first two commandements in the new testament. Sometimes people know the scriptures very well but in the life, they do not show fruits: goodness, gentleness, kindness, joy, love....etc...so this is what you should be carefull, try to pick up friens who really act lovengly and reach to someone to help, that care for others etc... not only know the Bible....God bless you.....

Dear God, hear the cry of our heart. We long to see Jesus face to face. We found out the real truth of our existence. We do not belong on earth. We belong in heaven. That is where we came from and that is where we are going. So, let us all raise our voice to heaven and ask the Lord to heal us, change us, make us just as Jesus was. Full of mercy and compassion on everyone He saw. Nothing can separate us from the love of God. Nothing at all.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Beloved, “I pray that you will prosper, walk in excellent health, and your soul, mind, body, and spirit will prosper in the Word of God” (3 John 2).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless and heal me in every area of my life. Heal and deliver me. Bless me with the wisdom to take excellent care of my body and mind and encourage me to do it. Make me do it. Teach me how and make me eat healthy every day, drink 8 glasses of water daily, exercise daily for 20 to 30 minutes a day, and get the proper amount of rest.

Impart within me love, compassion, faithfulness, gentleness, goodness, joy, kindness, peace, patience, forgiveness and self-control (especially in my eating habits). God all that I have asked of You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Healing scriptures Full Length:

Have A Blessed Life In Christ Jesus!

Beloved, “I pray that you will prosper, walk in excellent health, and your soul, mind, body, and spirit will prosper in the Word of God” (3 John 2).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless and heal me in every area of my life. Heal and deliver me. Bless me with the wisdom to take excellent care of my body and mind and encourage me to do it. Make me do it. Teach me how and make me eat healthy every day, drink 8 glasses of water daily, exercise daily for 20 to 30 minutes a day, and get the proper amount of rest.

Impart within me love, compassion, faithfulness, gentleness, goodness, joy, kindness, peace, patience, forgiveness and self-control (especially in my eating habits). God all that I have asked of You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Healing scriptures Full Length:

Have A Blessed Life In Christ Jesus!

Like for the video!!

To love the Lord our God with all our heart, mind and soul is to find true happiness in this life and then in the next one. He will hear the cry of our heart, He will heal us when we are ill.

Similar Requests

• Article
Coming to His holy presence with a gift of praise, loving Him and adoring HIs holy name. Wonders of wonder, God is worshipped and adore in the past and for ages to come in heaven above. Unconditional love with reverence and awe down deep in our heart is this. Though He brings grief, He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am not worthy to enter into Your holy presence o God almighty. I am so sorry for all of my sins and for making your heart full of pain. Forgive us, cleanse us, purify our hearts. We want to come to You and ask for mercy and compassion. There is no other place safe and secure we can be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we read and memorize Gods word, Jesus starts working in our life for the benefit of our soul to be full of peace, joy and happiness. God continues to call our name and knows who we are and where we stand. I stand in awe of You. Holy God to You all praise is due. I stand in awe of You...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Father in heaven how we love You, we lift Your name in all the earth, may Your kingdom be established in our praises, as Your people lift Your might work. Blessed be the Lord God almighty. Who was and is and is to come. Blessed be the Lord God almighty. Who reigns forever more. Let us all tune...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Witness of the presence of God in our life are so diverse and so different. The disciples felt the presence of God through the Holy Spirit of God filling their lives with power from heaven. Today God manifest His presence in different ways to different people. Some people will feel the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom