Turning our eyes towards the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Life battles will make us turn to God for help and grace.
Sorrow and pain will make us lift our voice to the Lord.
Stress and loneliness will make us all see a friend that will never ever leave us.

Jesus is our best friend ever. Never ever leave Him behind. Always in front of you to lead you, to guide you, to help you, to bless your life.

Amen

Never ever let your battles or whatever you are going through deny or neglect your relationship with the Lord. Keep fasting, keep praying, keep believing. Jesus is not dead. He is alive forever more. He will answer all your prayers and bless your life.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Whatever you are going through today, worry, fear, sickness of all kinds, stress, depression, Jesus will take that away from you. Taste and see that the Lord is good. Jesus is inviting all of us to taste a heavenly food that will feed our thristy soul. Let us all make God our Friend and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the middle of this pandemic where we have wear all kinds of masks, use alcohol and gel and stay away from crowds fear has creep up in our hearts and souls. Jesus want us all full of trust and wait on Him day and night crying out to mercy and compassion for those who got Covid and Omicrom...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God, came to this world to save sinners and to show us to way to reach our eternal home in glory. I am the Door... Jesus said. to enter enter heaven. We must call on Him, day and night pray, praise and honor His holy name. His mercy and compassion will never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We should always look upon ourselves as Gods servants who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. We were placed in this world to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Sing praises to Him before you get up and throughout the whole day and Jesus will bless your life. Let us all lift...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus has chosen us to be His very own, He love us, He cares for us and He is coming so soon to take us all home to heaven. We, as chosen by God Himself will be taking of all children who are growing up in cities, towns and places where they do not hear Gods word. Churches, radio stations...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom