Teach your children....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A. To love the Lord your God with all their heart, mind and soul.
B. To read Gods word daily so they will know what the will of God is for them.
C. To pray daily and ask Jesus to direct their life toward heaven.
D. To love others just as Jesus loved us.

All Christian parents are lovely teachers of their own children. They are a heavenly role models so they will show Jesus in their daily living.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

All Christian parents are lovely teachers of their own children. They are a heavenly role models so they will show Jesus in their daily living.
Amen

I agree! When you're a child you don't even understand the interpretation of the prayer. I remember that my mother made the children say prayers everynight. The younger ones learned from the older children, including the ""catechism" which teaches about who God is, where he is, what he can do, forgiveness of sin... By the time I went to school I already new the Lord's prayer and to bless the food before eating or drinking.
It gives a solid foundation to children's relationships with God and Jesus.

The best way to teach your children is to be a good rolemodel, if they see you are preaching one thing and doing the other, there goes your authenticity and authority down the drain....Children learn watching you...they are like little puppies....If you say one thing and do the other rebellion will appear in your childrens life and they will reject sooner or later Jesus. If you are hypocrite they will see it and feel it.....Its sad...
I dont agree that all christian parents are lovely teachers, i just argumented it...And i saw some exemples of what i said.....

i am fasting and praying before the Lord that all Chrstian parents should be wonderful role models for their children. They are the first missionaries on earth to teach their children Gods word, take them to church faithfully and to love Jesus above all things. Children will remember everything you have done and said to them. When they get old, they will thank God for what you did for them.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus has chosen us to be His very own, He love us, He cares for us and He is coming so soon to take us all home to heaven. We, as chosen by God Himself will be taking of all children who are growing up in cities, towns and places where they do not hear Gods word. Churches, radio stations...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus cared for His own family and He was aware of the need and the pain they were going through. He had four brothers and at lease 2 sisters. James, Joseph, Judas and Simon were His brothers and He loved all of them. Just before His death on the cross the bible described like this. When...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to bless, heal, and protect our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John the apostle is telling us today the truth of Gods word. Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false teachers have gone out into the world. I John 4.1 Anyone who comes to you and tells you that Jesus is just an angel...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For, whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap. Gal. 6.7 Love this verse so much because it happens strange things in the world because people today mocks God when they think they can live apart from His laws. They mock God when they act and do the opposite to Gods word. For...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom