2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayers to bind an unwanted relationship and ### prayer that the ungodly behavior be judged by God.
Replies
9
Views
113
I pray for good health and the trouble with haemorrhoids I am having should go. Since I am getting old I need somebody to look after me though I am poor man now. I want a decent, loving caring lady in my life. I pray for it also I pray for my ### and ### and a quick divorce from that wretched...
Replies
10
Views
57
I can't see well enough to read. Would you all please ask the Lord to heal me and give me new eyes to see everyone clearly and read His word with an open mind. Also pray for those who are going blind and have to use a magnifying glass to see anything they want to see. O Lord, open my eyes to see...
Replies
9
Views
123
Please pray for a financial Miracle, so I can pay all of my debts in full, provide for my family financially, meet all of my financial obligations and all of my financial needs! AMEN
Replies
11
Views
46
My son named ###, whose age is ### years, is addicted to drugs for a long before time. And he also tried to leave it for around ### months because of the medical treatment. After that at present he started again to take drugs, and he is not able to gain education and is completely spoiled. And...
Replies
11
Views
75
Father God, I pray you send Angels to watch over and protect my daughter for her whole life. Keep her safe from all harm. I pray that she lives a happy long life. I pray that you will come to my daughter and give her the mindset to respect her elders, I pray that you give her the mindset to...
Replies
10
Views
71
Father in Heaven help me please, I have exams starting on ### but am unable to study I've lost focus and concentration, Father I long to have a strong relationship with you but everytime I make an effort I end up going back to where I started from, bless my Family Lord
Replies
9
Views
45
Lord Jesus, help me, lead me in right path, to discharge my duties in my new job. grant me wisdom, knowledge and strength and perfect everything that concern me. help me lord...in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
10
Views
72
Please pray against gastroenteritis for my ### and us ###.
Replies
11
Views
73
Hi everyone, please pray for me. I'm in love with a man but my marriage was arranged with a man through arranged marriage. I agreed because of parental pressure, emotional blackmails, and threatening. Even though I don't want this marriage, I didn't say anything to the groom or his family...
Replies
10
Views
73
Back
Top Bottom