Please pray for ###!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for a financial Miracle, so I can pay all of my debts in full, provide for my family financially, meet all of my financial obligations and all of my financial needs! AMEN
Lord we pray for a financial miracle so your child can pay their financial obligations. Lord, we ask that you send friends and family to help. If they will not help than send strangers. If strangers will not help than please send angels. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments for me and my sons continue until they were originally intended, and that God brings us financial security and protection, and helps me be able to pay my mortgage and other obligations, and all our needs, and brings us financial prosperity...
Replies
9
Views
42
Dear Prayer Ministers, I have an urgent prayer request please and thank you. I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were originally intended and I pray that God helps me and my sons to have financial security for me to be able to pay my mortgage and pay for...
Replies
11
Views
77
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were initially intended to end. I pray that God helps me and my sons financially pertaining to my mortgage payments and my other financial obligations, and that we have financial security and...
Replies
10
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom